Would you like to join our intern intake?
We are on the look out for ambitious interns who are looking to acquire experience during the summer.
Now in its 4th year our intern programme has proven to be a great success. Our interns go on to great things: some fly through their final year and get paid opportunities with us during their holidays; others go into much sought after positions at leading organisations with glowing references from us.
From us, you’ll get:
- A great opportunity to learn first-hand how we Fuel Demand for some of the region’s most ambitious business’ together with national and international brands
- Exposure to top class strategic thinking
- Flexible hours and all expenses covered
- A dynamic and supportive working environment
- Listened to. You’ll have ideas and we’ll nurture them
- The chance to work on client accounts and assist in fuelling demand for the Fuel brand
- Lots of perks including regular team events and great networking opportunities
- Skills and experience to make you stand out when you look for a job – that’s if we don’t offer you one first!
From you, we are after a:
- Genuine and committed team player
- Willingness to undertake any task – you’ll get exposure to every discipline initially before you realise what you’ve got a real flair for
- Inquisitive and commercial mind. Our role is to grow top line revenue for our clients
- Desire to be challenged. In our experience, its the best way for you to learn quickly
If you are applying for the Design role, you will assist the design team with all aspects of design across digital and printed collateral. This will include: Brochures, leaflets, pull-up stands, stationery, website design (PSD only – no coding or HTML experience required), digital adverts, digital banners, brand ID’s, assets for social media, banners for websites.
From you, we are after a:
- Organised and efficient
- Creative with ability to work to high standards
- Good communication skills
- Quick learner and are able to take own initiative and manage their own time accordingly
- Team player
- A good working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop
- Designing and developing – creative web and digital, following original artwork created by the Creative Director
- Designing creative for Social Media channels such as Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn
- A good understanding of typography
- Able to follow brand guides for various clients across print and digital
- Must be comfortable in working on multiple projects
Opportunities exist for placements during the summer of 2016 ( May- September) with you in control of when you start and finish. You’ll currently be studying Marketing or Graphic design at degree level or as a module on your course.
Please send your CV and covering letter to:
Spread the word and share this Job!