Fuel Director Awarded Place On Devon’s ‘30 Under 30’ List For Innovations In Immersive Technology
We’re delighted to announce that our Head of Fuel Immersive, Vicktor Brelsford, has been named as a winner of Plymouth & Devon Chamber’s 30 Under 30 competition.
30 Under 30 is a prestigious campaign that seeks to recognise and celebrate young talent across Devon. It awards 30 individuals from the county who have made a significant impact in the working world through efforts such as showing exceptional entrepreneurial abilities, or a commitment to making positive contributions towards the local or national community.
As you can imagine, Vicktor has had to fight through some tough competition to make it among the top 30 in the county. However, when you look at the innovations that Vicktor has made within the immersive technology sector over the past 4 years, you can see why he’ll be taking his place as a winner at the awards ceremony on March 4th.
As the director of Fuel’s immersive technology sector, Vicktor has been at the forefront of innovation in the agency. The term ‘immersive technology’ covers a whole lot of hats, however primarily Vicktor leads the way in fuelling demand for clients through the creative use of VR, AR, 3D design and video production. The ability to bring products (quite literally) to life via engaging mediums has transformed marketing campaigns, helping clients to overcome global challenges and increase sales.
These are just a few examples of how Vicktor’s talent and hard work have driven the success of a varied and global client base through immersive technology:
- Introducing a new 3D shopping experience for e-commerce clients that has increased sales and reduced the amount of returns as a result of a more accurate purchasing decision
- Working with clients to overcome issues in relation to delays in shipment of goods. Many of our e-commerce clients traditionally receive goods, photoshoot them and then list them for sale. Vicktor’s immersive technology solution enables us to create models from manufacturers’ drawings and list them for sale which removes the problem in relation to global shipping delays
- Assisting a local entrepreneur on product development of new technology for people that are visually impaired
- Creating a bespoke animation for our client Smile Together to communicate a strategic rebranding exercise which better helps them to tackle oral health inequality in the South West
- Developing launch animations for start up client Agile Comms
As a self-starter, who ran his own successful company for 3 years prior to merging with Fuel, Vicktor has increased the spread of immersive technology applications throughout Devon and the rest of the UK.
Aside from helping clients boost sales and engagement, Vicktor’s immersive technology work is driven by a wider ambition to create and facilitate the adoption of AR & VR for the purposes of improving B2B interaction, reducing travel, manufacturing costs and enabling faster and more efficient learning experiences.
The 30 Under 30 campaign isn’t just concerned with recognising young talent (although this is a big part of it), it also aims to recognise individuals who have made a wider impact on the community and the people around them. Vicktor demonstrates this quality through his involvement with local charity Plymouth Hope, for whom he’s acted as a board member for the past 4 years. Plymouth Hope promotes racial harmony by facilitating good relationships between people from different racial backgrounds, through opportunities such as community participation in healthy recreation and support with school life and learning.
As a motivated team-player, Vicktor continually shares his knowledge and expertise with the rest of the team at Fuel, equipping us to deliver more creative and innovative campaigns as an agency.
Congratulations once again to Vicktor and we look forward to seeing him pick up his award at the ceremony on March 4th at the beautiful Buckfast Abbey!